Friends of Hospice Southwest Washington affiliated with Life Transitions – End of Life Coalition in 2018 to provide the educational component of our mission.
Life Transitions – End of Life Coalition is a group of individuals and organizations committed to providing education, support, resources and information to the public, healthcare professionals and community advocates about living and dying well in Clark County.
The End of Life Coalition partners include:
- PeaceHealth Hospice & Home Care
- Area Agency on Aging and Disability of Southwest Washington
- Legacy Health – Salmon Creek
- Peace Health Southwest
- Kaiser Permanente
- Eden Hospice
- Providence Hospice
- Friends of Hospice Southwest Washington
- Honoring Choices Pacific Northwest
- Bridges End of Life Services