Friends of Hospice Southwest Washington affiliated with End of Life Coalition in 2018 to provide the educational component of our mission. End of Life Coalition is a group of individuals and organizations committed to providing education, support, resources and information to the public, healthcare professionals and community advocates about living and dying well in Clark County.
The End of Life Coalition partners include:
- PeaceHealth Hospice & Home Care
- Community Home Health & Hospice
- Area Agency on Aging and Disability of Southwest Washington
- At Your Place Senior Care
- PHSW Bridges Palliative Care
- SW Elder Abuse Prevention
- UpBeat Music Therapy
- Glenwood Place Senior Living
- Kaiser Permanente
- 1st Choice Advisory
For more information click here.